VMware Virtualization Health Checks
Performance, capacity, and configuration management are quickly growing inseparable, due to the dynamic nature of converged physical and virtual infrastructures. Yet traditional tools and processes designed for physical infrastructures don’t always provide the automation and control you need to manage highly virtualized and private cloud environments.
With a VMware Virtualization Health Check from Advanced Systems Group (ASG), you can identify and leverage today’s investments to minimize tomorrow’s expenditures—while also increasing the realized value and efficiencies of your existing virtual environment.
This diagnostic service analyzes and validates your virtual environment to help you identify useful operational efficiency enhancements available through existing virtualization options.
Our VMware Virtualization Health Check will address the following use cases, specifically designed to analyze potential issues:
- Evaluating virtual machine (VM) performance management
- Analyzing VM allocation and utilization metrics
- Identifying VMs that are impacting efficiency
- Determining the effect of planned changes to your virtual infrastructure
- Developing future capacity requirement scenarios
- Conducting a component-based capacity evaluation
- Examining the availability of additional capacity by component, such as CPU, disk, memory, or bandwidth
Deliverables & Documentation
At the completion of our health check, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive set of documentation with:
- A high-level VMware utilization roadmap
- A complete inventory and utilization summary of all your available VMware components
- An impact analysis of your available VMware modules, features and functionality
- A report that identifies any major, moderate and minor configuration issues related to the VMs
- Remediation recommendations related to your VM configuration and our performance analysis