Can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions? If so, you might want to take a look at our unified computing technology workshop.
- Have you had a solution fail because of an inability to integrate “best-of-breed” products?
- If you’ve had issues integrating products or experienced support contention between vendors, do you know what these problems ultimately cost your business?
- If you implement disparate solutions in your data center, are you also adding additional staff to support them?
- Are the support requirements and training of your staff presenting a burden on the IT administration?
- Are you concerned that converged infrastructure solutions represent the new ‘black boxes’ that carry inherent risks to your business?
Our technology workshops are a true, vendor-neutral validation of infrastructure and best practices within an industry vertical. By representing the technologies and not the vendors, our workshops are about sharing insights from in-depth research and extensive experiences, to help generate plans, roadmaps and the designs needed to support a company’s technical efforts.
Our workshops begin with a simple business dialogue surrounding a technical issue or problem you’re currently facing or a problem you expect to arise in the future. It’s your opportunity to ask questions, get answers, share knowledge, and collaborate with your peers. These instructive workshops not only provide your organization with timely and cost-saving information, they also become a great discussion forum for IT planning. (Plus, there’s no obligation and no cost to you.)
Unified computing, converged infrastructure, data center convergence – regardless of what you call it, it’s rapidly challenging the current paradigm of buying networking from your networking vendor, storage from your storage vendor, etc. It’s advertised as less expensive, easier to use, and more flexible than traditional management approaches, but is this really a better strategy for your organization? In this workshop, we’ll address your questions in the context of your current application infrastructure, and discuss where you are on the virtualization deployment curve.
Learn more about our technology workshops and how they can help your organization.