Here at ASG headquarters, we’ve built a state-of-the-art technology laboratory – the iLab Demonstration Center – that’s fully equipped with the latest IT products and software from today’s leading infrastructure vendors such as Hitachi Data Systems, NetApp, Oracle, HP, Brocade, Cisco, and others. It features a modern, vendor-neutral product set with comprehensive testing capabilities—all available from a professionally designed and maintained infrastructure. Here, you can experience the technology first hand while you test storage, servers, networking, and security together in a single solution set.
We also have a set of on-demand demos featuring our most frequently requested live demonstrations. These include:
- Cisco UCS/HDS Storage – This demo illustrates the use of the UCP-Select (Cisco/HDS) converged infrastructure for VMware and other x86-64 workloads. It provides detail on the numerous advantages, features, and concepts behind the use of converged infrastructure in the data center.
- Hi-Command Suite for HNAS/HUS-VM/HUS150/VSP – Hitachi Data Systems has built its management framework from modular to enterprise, SAN, NAS, and object storage – specifically for high-end, large-scale management and replication. This demo shares Device Manager, Tuning Manager, In-System Replication, and External Replication (True Copy/HUR).
- Cisco UCS/NetApp (FlexPod) Storage – This demo illustrates how FlexPod consolidates what are normally disparate data center silos – server, storage and networking – into a consolidated and pre-validated solution, and shows how you can shorten private cloud computing deployment times, decrease operating costs, and simplify management.
- ExtraHop – This demo illustrates the benefits of ExtraHop, a next-generation operational intelligence platform that addresses the challenges that legacy tools have with the complexity, scale, and rapidly changing environment of modern data centers. Learn how ExtraHop can break down functional silos for better cross-tier visibility to applications, infrastructures, and transactions.
- VMware Cloud Director (vCD) – This demo illustrates the use of vCD as a private cloud solution. It reviews the use for both software development lifecycle (SDLC) and private/hybrid cloud hosting.
- NetApp Software – This demo illustrates the functionality of the premier NetApp software, including Snap Manager, SnapMirror, SnapVault, vMotion for VMware migration, Windows file migration, and Snapshots.
- Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) – This demo illustrates HCP object storage and shares the advantages of reducing back up, simplifying remote office storage, creating a meta-data and content search archive, and providing an on-premise drop-box alternative.
- Cisco UCS Director – This demo illustrates the use of the Cisco cloud infrastructure for VMware and Hyper-V, and it offers a high-level discussion on API and extensibility. Learn about basic provisioning, service catalogs, and self-service portals, while understanding the advantages, features, and concepts behind the use of cloud architecture in the data center.
- VMware Virtual Storage Console (VSC) – This demo illustrates Virtual Storage Console integration with storage and describes how to manage NetApp storage from vCenter.
We’re one of the only systems integrators that offers a demonstration center where you can see a wide array of complete end-to-end solutions, and we can even replicate your environment on those solutions to show you exactly what each solution would look like operating in your business. Check out the video below to see our iLab Demonstration Center for yourself.