As a busy 2018 comes to a close and we celebrate the holidays, we wanted to be sure and thank all of those who made a difference this year. Employees, partners, clients, family, and friends who worked hard for all of what we have and are thankful for!
This year we chose to donate to Denver Human Services for their general holiday gift drive and saw some great results that will help those in need. We look forward to a fantastic 2019 year ahead and leave you with the six most popular blogs of 2018.
- Nutanix Acropolis 5.0 – New Features OverviewNutanix recently announced the next version of its Acropolis software – Acropolis 5.0. This release features some new services that yield more flexibility and cost savings. In particular, here are a few of the highlights and enhancements to the Nutanix Acropolis data plane, management plane (Prism), and built-in hypervisor (AHV).
- A Six Step Network Security Assessment for a Secure 2018A network security assessment will help you determine the steps you need to take to prepare yourself, your organization, and your network for the threats of today and tomorrow. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- 5 Management Best Practices for Maintenance and Support ContractsWe’ve identified 5 best practices for managing maintenance and support contracts that can help promote cost-effective capital and operational cost controls.
- Deploying Veritas NetBackup in Amazon Web Services – Five Lessons LearnedWe recently worked with a well-known health services company that was struggling to maintain its aging, legacy hardware. The team wanted to deploy much of what existed in its primary data center into a cloud infrastructure. After conducting its own research and testing two pilot projects, the company eventually chose Amazon Web Services (AWS). Here’s what we learned.
- 3 Ways Organizations Can Grow Revenue with IT TransformationWith IT operations more responsive to business needs, organizations were able to improve competitive positions. IDC found three ways that these organizations are realizing revenue gains through IT Transformation.
- 7 Impressive Real-World Results from Deploying Dell EMC Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI)With this integrated hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), you can deliver on-premise IT services with the same level of agility, economics, and efficiency you can achieve with cloud computing.
Please be safe over the holidays!