Social Media Snapshot
We hope you like our blog! We’ve worked hard to make our posts informative and educational. Sure, we blog about fun things too, but we try to keep the heart of our blog focused on those core areas in which we consider ourselves experts:
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Data center technology solutions
- Converged Infrastructure/Unified Computing
- Disaster recovery planning
- Workshops and iLab services
We’ve posted some of our blogs on our social media sites as well—along with other insightful (and fun) content—so you’ll know where to find us in the social sphere.
- Facebook – Our page is active and we’d love to have you come on over and ‘Like’ us. We post informative content, along with pictures and videos from events—plus some fun, humorous posts as well.
- Google Plus – If you’re on Google and have a page, be sure to follow us. We keep our Google Plus page updated with blog posts and other informative industry insight and articles of interest.
- Twitter – We’re consistently tweeting business content around those areas above, so following us on Twitter can provide a steady stream of industry observations.
- YouTube – Our channel is packed with videos featuring our resident experts and other smart folks discussing the latest technology solutions, trends, and things to know.
- LinkedIn – If you’re on LinkedIn, follow us to learn more about our organization. We’ll be conducting polls and surveys in the coming months, and we’ll be posting job opportunities as they become available.
If you’re active in social media and enjoy our blog, we hope to find you at our other online locations, so like, follow, connect, and participate with us socially as well. You can find all our latest updates on the social media page on our site.