Free Webcast - Object-Based Storage: Benefits and Key Adoption Trends
Hitachi Vantara, one of our storage partners, has introduced new enhancements that extend the flexibility, security, and breadth of its object storage solution while delivering the economies of a public cloud computing platform and the benefits of a private cloud.
In fact, Hitachi’s Content Platform (HCP) was recently recognized by IDC as a leader in the MarketScape Report for Object Storage. HCP offers:
- A successful track record for over 10 years
- Hardware and software enhancements
- Visibility and control of digital assets in private, hybrid or public cloud configurations
- Deployment flexibility
- Enhanced workforce productivity
- A singular platform for backup and archival, data mobility, cloud and big data storage
- Compliance with stringent regulatory and governance standards
If your goal is to maximize your IT effeciencies, take advantage of the latest technologies, or even a combination of both, Hitachi Content Platform can deliver, without compromising the entegrity of your data.
View our FREE webcast – Object-Based Storage: Benefits and Key Adoption Trends. We cover key points, including:
- What impact object-based storage will have on your organization
- When and why to adopt object-based storage
- What workloads or use cases are best suited for object-based storage
- A review of an enterprise customer’s challenges and drivers in adopting HCP
Register for this webcast here.