Managing Complex Systems and Data Storage Requirements
Managing and operating tech infrastructure in a data center is no easy feat. Exponential data growth puts a strain on data storage management needs, while the push to virtualize and move applications to the cloud tests computing network security systems. Demands for greater overall IT efficiency, availability and performance in your infrastructure only add to these challenges.
So the question then becomes, how do you manage growing business and data storage requirements amidst the complexity of multi-vendor, multi-platform infrastructures with limited staff or expertise? Well, you might try the IT Operations Analyzer software from Hitachi Data Systems. For comprehensive performance and availability monitoring across heterogeneous servers, network devices and storage systems, the IT Operations Analyzer provides fully featured monitoring tools, specifically developed for medium businesses (up to 750 servers, switch or storage devices).
Here are six benefits of the IT Operations Analyzer:
1. Ensures system uptime; if network breakdown occurs due to device failure, the IT Operations Analyzer can reduce the mean time to diagnose by up to 90 percent
2. Keeps pace with IT environment growth without sacrificing performance or simplicity
3. Delivers a complete view of the IT infrastructure in a single console
4. Accelerates IT efficiency with faster and easier problem identification
5. Reduces costs associated with unscheduled downtime and boosts customer service levels
6. Allows the IT generalist to deploy and manage easily, without specialized expertise
These benefits deliver a number of cost-related savings that result from streamlined IT operations, improved custom service, and improved efficiency. To see additional features and benefits, you can check out Hitachi’s IT Operations Analyzer page on their site. There’s a 30 day free trial available so you can test drive it yourself.
If you’ve tried this solution, drop a comment below. We’d love to hear your thoughts and what benefits you realized.