At NetApp Insight this past October, Cisco shared its latest data center and FlexPod innovations. As a FlexPod Premium Partner, we’ve handled dozens of implementations and shared numerous blogs—including the release this past June of FlexPod SF, a new FlexPod solution that brings the NetApp SolidFire Element operating system to Cisco C220 M4 servers.
A recent Cisco blog shared some of these new innovations, which include:
- An expanded portfolio of FlexPod solutions with FlexPod SF. The blog also shares new validated designs – FlexPod Data Center for Hybrid Cloud and FlexPod Data Center for SAP.
- A number of new innovations that help you manage multi-cloud environments while providing greater visibility, intelligence, and control. These are:
- Cisco Intersight – a new systems management platform for the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) that delivers simplified operations via systems management as-a-service.
- Cisco Workload Optimization Manager – allows you to more cost-effectively match application demand with infrastructure supply.
- Cisco Tetration Analytics – allows you to turn on real-time analytics across your data center and into the cloud, providing better visibility into application workloads and processes.
- Cisco ACI – provides a single point of management to help manage multiple data centers – no matter where they are located.
We’ll continue to bring you updates on FlexPod, along with the latest technologies from our partners— including Cisco. The ASG iLab is also available to our customers for benchmarking, proof of concept testing, and hands-on experiential learning. We’re happy to demonstrate the capabilities and benefits of the NetApp FlexPod, FlexPod SF, Cisco UCS, Nexus, VMware NSX, and SolidFire next generation data center (NGDC) technologies. If you’re interested, feel free to contact us.