As a FlexPod Premium Partner, we appreciate the many benefits of this cloud solution. For IT groups tasked with delivering solutions faster and at lower cost—combined with the demand for applications continuing to accelerate—converged solutions like the FlexPod can help.
The FlexPod platform is delivered in three unique solutions, defined by specific capacity and performance needs:
- FlexPod Express – Designed for midsized businesses and branch or distributed offices, FlexPod Express is perfect for companies that want to initiate infrastructure consolidation and virtualization solutions.
- FlexPod Datacenter – Designed for larger organizations, FlexPod Datacenter is best suited for larger deployments where a highly scalable, shared infrastructure is needed to support multiple business-critical applications.
- FlexPod Select – FlexPod Select is best in environments that have a need for high performance computing or very large data capacity, such as big data analytics or scientific computing.
One of the great things about FlexPod is that it’s been pretested and pre-validated across a very broad range of hypervisors, operating systems, applications, and infrastructure software, including:
- VMware vSphere
- VMware View
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle (RAC, JD Edwards, Oracle Linux, Oracle VM Server)
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint
- Microsoft Private Cloud
- Hortonworks Data Platform
- Cloudera’s Distribution (including Apache Hadoop)
- NetApp SnapProtect technology
- Cisco Nexus data center switches
In addition, NetApp and Cisco have jointly developed reference architectures to better help you integrate and customize the solution to meet the requirements of critical environments, such as workload consolidation, virtual desktop infrastructure, development and test, business and disaster recovery, and secure multi-tenancy and secure separation.
For more information on other FlexPod solutions, contact us directly. As a Premium Status partner, we provide:
- Access to the FlexPod Solution in our in-house technology laboratory (we call it our iLab) for benchmarking and proof of concept
- Access to the FlexPod PDI (Plan, Design, Implement) Help Desk
- Access to the collaborative Professional Services Technical Consulting Accelerator (TCA)