Software, hardware, and people: Every organization today has these three components, and they all need to interact and work together. How effectively they do that can play a big role in how well your organization can save and reduce costs and prevent IT disasters. Do you know how well your software, hardware, and people are performing together? Do you know where your security, storage, and security weaknesses lie? Part of running an efficient organization is understanding these and putting plans in place to address them.
Here at ASG, we’ve created a five step approach to enterprise IT assessments that can help you understand, clarify, and improve your network architecture and IT operations:
- Our experienced professionals interview your key personnel to capture your company’s vision, business objectives, IT requirements, and constraints.
- Our certified network, hardware, software, and system engineers apply their experience and analytical tools to understanding and analyzing your IT system.
- We use advanced enterprise network tools to interrogate, map, and plot each network device, port, and system. Storage management tools collect detailed storage, backup, recovery, archive, placement, volume and file data, and tabulate and plot results.
- We synthesize your company vision, network data, and storage information into a comprehensive, easy-to-understand set of documentation which presents our conclusions and recommendations, down to the smallest technical details.
- Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) provide regular follow-ups to quantify changes since the last assessment.
With the deliverables from this five-step approach, we’ll arm you with detailed network maps, and provide you with information on strengths, weaknesses, bottlenecks, and comprehensive recommendations designed for optimal network efficiency.