Advanced Systems Group (ASG) is a proud Verified Elastic Partner and is heavily invested in offering custom consulting services designed to enhance the Elastic Stack. Similar to ASG, Elastic works to simplify life in the data center by helping organizations, and specifically, IT administrators explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search.
Built on an open-source foundation, the Elastic Stack enables you to reliably and securely take data from any device, in any format, and search, analyze, and visualize it in real-time.
The Elastic Stack:
- Elasticsearch: A distributed, JSON-based search and analytics engine designed for horizontal scalability, maximum reliability, and easy management.
- Logstash: A server-side data processing pipeline that ingests data from a multitude of sources simultaneously, transforms it, and then passes it along as JSON files to the Elasticsearch database.
- Kibana: Lets you view your Elasticsearch data and navigate the ElasticStack with interactive visualizations, graphs, charts, and more.
- Beats: Agents that send data from hundreds or thousands of devices back to Logstash and/or Elasticsearch.
We offer automation, engineering, and installation and implementation services around the ElasticStack out of the box.
As a value-add, we at ASG have developed enhancements to the Elastic Stack by creating custom coded modules to retrieve, manage, and compile the standard device log files. In addition to device logs, we have enabled the ability to perform these actions on device configurations – a service not offered by other data center automation providers. ASG compliments the open-source Elastic Stack by offering a variety of plug-ins and enhancements, including:
- Automation technology integrating Ansible with Elastic Stack
- Database connectors and interfaces to connect to traditional data warehouse, Oracle and MSSQL connectors
- Custom-coded Ansible modules
- Engineering and support to implement the Elastic Stack quickly using ASG developed best-practices
As an Elastic partner, ASG staff have undergone extensive sales and technical training, and employ expert skills implementing Elastic offerings. We have two certified Elastic engineers, some of the first in the world. An Elastic Certified Engineer possesses the skills and is able to perform the tasks necessary to build a complete Elasticsearch solution, including the ability to install, configure, and manage Elasticsearch clusters, index data into those clusters, and query and analyze the indexed data. To obtain this certification, the candidate completed a series of challenging, real-world, hands-on tasks within three hours performed on a collection of Elasticsearch clusters. ASG provides consulting services and custom-developed best-practices focused on customers looking to:
- Tackle the challenges of Big Data in their environment
- Create an alternative data lake solution vs. traditional data warehouse
- Aggregate data from – and share data to – more business units
- Decrease Oracle RDBMS licenses and costs
Our services help organizations quickly and effectively establish an intelligent IT environment, using ASG’s best practices. With this strategy in place, customers achieve enhanced security, dynamic alerting, real-time monitoring, and customized reporting. ASG can help automate the Elastic Stack and provide the analytical data center approach your organization needs, empowering IT Administrators to do more with less.