Ready. Set. Automate.
Advanced Systems Group (ASG) is dedicated to automating the data center and making life better for IT Managers. With this vision in mind, we developed AVA – Advanced Vector Automation. AVA uses best of breed open-source technology to empower organizations to perform at their highest level and provide instant outcomes.
The ideal AIOps automation solution for your IT environment is now within reach. AVA accomplishes the AIOps model using machine learning and advanced, custom algorithms to prevent infrastructure problems before business is impacted.
As shown above, three building blocks are required to create a vehicle for AIOps services: Observe, Engage, Act.
In this model, there is a tipping point where the whole creates more value than the individual parts. The AIOps model is described as a cycle; this is not a single destination, but a system that runs continuously with each stage continuously feeding the next. Implementing just parts of this model does not accomplish the power and efficiency gained when all three building blocks are integrated together in a cycle. Once these systems are working together, a complete AIOps architecture is achieved.
AIOps allows IT to centralize operational data in one place and make sense of interdependencies immediately. It allows operations to understand how business services, applications and all underlying infrastructure are related to each other at any moment in time. This information allows IT operation teams to solve problems faster and become more proactive in their highly dynamic data center environments.
- Aggregate: Auto-discover the configuration, system state, logs, and alerts of data center devices (server, network, storage, etc.) and tracks versions.
- Anticipate: Stores a vast history of past events to statistically predict future states and offer recommendations.
- Correlate: Monitor event data sources to provide advanced analytics and visualization of configuration data change.
- Automate: Provide agent-less automation and manage data center devices using a library of automation modules.
- Faster Resolution: Deliver automated actions (response mechanisms) for known events with embedded business logic to remediate issues faster.
- Real-Time Analysis & Recommendations: Analyze volumes of data from disparate sources by applying advanced algorithms to gain insights and make predictions.
- Greater Visibility: Gain new and practical insights into your enterprise, network, information and operations infrastructure to manage more effectively.
- Automated Outcomes: Predict anomalies and create new code based on analytics to automate remediation responses.
AVA provides these features and benefits using functional code that ASG has developed. Open-source software solutions are integrated with off-the-shelf tools to create the AIOps engine. RedHat Ansible, Logstash, Elasticsearch, and Kibana are used to collect, store, and view the data center as code. S3 object storage provides limitless event storage and data portability to and from the cloud.
Custom-developed machine learning algorithms allow AVA to monitor and automatically determine a system’s nominal operating conditions. Expected “normal” conditions can then be used to discover anomalies within production services. This automated process continuously learns about the system state and how all the various inputs the the infrastructure contribute to service delivery.
AVA automates incident ticketing, notifications, knowledge, re-use, and decision recommendations. Using machine learning as well as process automation to orchestrate workflows, this architecture provides the data center an automated assistant that coordinates multiple jobs and automations to achieve AIOps.
AVA: Instant AIOps
Digital Transformation is happening across all types of organizations today, making availability and performance management more critical than ever for the IT Operations Department.
AVA automates the process of implementing AIOps in your data center, instantly analyzing and correlating event data, and using machine learning algorithms to automate, monitor and predict system behavior. What takes humans hours to achieve can be accomplished in milliseconds as alerts unfold in an environment. This real-time insight allows IT operations to be proactive 24/7/365.