Inside Account Manager
The Inside Account Manager (IAM) is responsible for teaming with the ASG field sales organization, distributors, and suppliers to provide pre-sales configuration, cost, and quoting support in delivering ASG solutions to end customers. IAMs understand the ASG quoting and pricing strategies, the technical requirements of the customer solutions, and supplier pricing and program offerings. While supporting the Enterprise Account Managers, the IAM responds to customer requests for quotations, orders, lead times, and coordinates with other departments in handling processed orders, logistics needs, and providing excellent service to customers. IAMs attend product and development training as necessary or when invited by partners and/or vendors.
ASG currently has openings for inside account managers in its Denver office.
- Configure vendor solutions, based on direction from the ASG field teams. (Note: ASG solution offerings include a diverse set of products and platforms, and configuration work is managed by ASG personnel. Some offerings are configured externally via the various manufacturer or vendor technical resources.)
- Assist the ASG field with vendor-specific opportunity registrations.
- Submit pricing requests, per the vendors' defined pricing programs.
- Understanding all new transactional-based vendor programs and apply them so as to maximize margin.
- Perform initial product sourcing review (i.e.: readily available product to meet potential implementation dates).
- Accurately process customer transactions such as quotes, sales orders, order status updates, and maintenance contract renewals
- Serve as point of contact for customer sales inquiries and requests
- Manage time effectively, meet goal,s and work effectively with other members of the ASG team
- Manage vendor programs, including certifications, programs, and trainings, etc.
- Proficiency with Cisco, HDS, HP, Oracle, Dell, NetApp, or VMware products and programs
- Applicable training or certifications for the above supplier lines
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool
- 5+ years of Sales Support/Customer Service experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Detail oriented
- A strong working knowledge of Excel is required
- Ability to manage workload in a time-sensitive environment
Interested? Submit your résumé to Rebecca Klasson, Resource Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.