Business Development Representative
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter and driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an important member of our Corporate sales team who works with outside Account Executives to hunt new business within specific territories.
With specialized training from our systems engineers and our outside sales team, this role offers you the opportunity to gain the tools, resources, knowledge, and experience you need to take your career to the next level.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts by adding contacts, sending emails, participating on social media, and performing extensive networking and strategic calling
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize ASG and our IT Transformation message
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified appointments and opportunities for the outside Account Executives
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful solution sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business or technology
- 6 months of corporate experience or similar internship program preferred.
- Inside sales, enterprise prospecting, and CRM experience a plus
Interested? Submit your résumé to Michelle Nau, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.