At ASG, the Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for solution selling within the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) and object storage practice areas. In particular, the AE should be knowledgeable with the technologies of our key partners including Nutanix, VMware, NetApp, Hitachi Data Systems, and other leading technology providers. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who can easily develop and manage a book of business.
ASG currently has openings for account executives in its Phoenix, AZ office.
- Successfully leverage internal and partner resources to establish new business, grow existing business, and ultimately achieve revenue goals
- Identify sales opportunities by exploring client business needs and recommending appropriate products or services
- Manage sales opportunities from inception to completion and follow-up with clients to ensure excellent client service
- Work with key vendors to drive product revenue using the appropriate partner channels
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers
- Collaborate with management to develop account strategies, close business, and cultivate excellent client relationships
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the company’s products and services and leading industry trends
- Work collaboratively with sales management regarding products, markets, and competitive information
- Ability to work both independently and within a collaborative, team-selling environment
- Ability to set meetings, increase awareness, and develop relationships at all levels within client organizations
- Ability to deliver client outcomes that exceed expectations
- A high degree of empathy and understanding of customer challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- 5-10 years of successful information technology sales
- Strong network and consulting sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of technology infrastructure
- Experience working within a Value-Added Reseller (VAR), a systems integrator, or the partner channel
- A proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs
- Familiarity with CRM tools
Interested? Submit your résumé to Michelle Nau, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.