The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for selling product and services—such as converged infrastructure products and professional services—in the information technology field, particularly to executives in the commercial and enterprise space. The ideal candidate should be a competitive, highly motivated achiever who persists despite obstacles and someone who can easily develop and manage a book of business.
The AE should be knowledgeable with the technologies of our key partners including Cisco, VMware, NetApp, HDS, among other industry product solutions. Ultimately, the AE will work with management to develop account strategy, close business, and maintain excellent client relationships.
ASG currently has openings for account executives in its Phoenix office.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and up selling additional services to existing customers
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate products or services
- Manage the assigned territory, including account planning and opportunity management
- Achieve manager-determined revenue goals for both product and services
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about the company’s products and services
- Provide excellent service to ensure assigned accounts meet or exceed client satisfaction
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers
- Work with key partners to drive associated product revenue
- Successfully negotiate contracts
- Relay feedback from field experience to sales management regarding products, markets and competitive information
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively convey ideas using speech and listening skills to influence others and gain support
- 3-5 years information technology sales
- Experience working within the technology infrastructure with a Value Added Reseller (VAR) or systems integrator
- Ability to work independently
- Strong network and consulting sales experience
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and presentation abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge, certifications, and working relationships with strategic partners like Cisco, VMware, and NetApp
Interested? Submit your résumé to Michelle Nau, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.