Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 Family
This flexible storage platform helps organizations achieve key business benefits, such as meeting service level agreements (SLAs), attaining cost-effective performance and ensuring nondisruptive operations, while realizing better administrative efficiencies and investment protection.
These advanced systems are certified and tested with the leading business applications, employ an easy-to-use management interface and provide extensive scalability and outstanding system reliability. All models support RAID-6 disk configurations, Fibre Channel and iSCSI host interfaces, and the ability to intermix Flash drives with SAS and SATA disk drives in the same tray. The family offers standalone storage for data consolidation and high volume applications, as well as a solutions-ready platform to manage business continuity, regulatory requirements and lower tier storage (when attached to a Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform). All models are well suited to serve as: inexpensive lower tier data storage with the highest levels of reliability and centralized management; modular storage for disaster recovery, virtual tape or tape displacement solutions; and remote office storage or archive solutions. The Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 family has important features that were not previously available the midrange market.
The Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 family offers these unique features:
- High reliability, with 99.999% data availability and no single point of failure
- Greater throughput and concurrent I/O capacity due to the most advanced point-to-point SAS-based architecture
- Integrated symmetric active-active controllers with automated front-to-back I/O load balancing
- Ease of configuration with the removal of manual controller-to-volume mapping requirements of other modular systems
- Up to 9600MB/sec of total back-end system bandwidth
- Full integration and support of native operating system–based multipathing software
- Superior data recovery capabilities from logical data corruptions with support of up to 32 snapshots per source volume
For the 18th consecutive year, ASG has been named to the CRN Solution Provider 500 list, which ranks the highest producing solution provider organizations in the IT channel.